LIMITED TIME ONLY! Step up sexy time with the Box Rocker- Only $199!
If your problem persists, please follow the instructions below to complete a warranty claim. All Top Drawer Toy devices come with a 90-day manufacturing warranty.
MAKING A WARRANTY CLAIM
Warranty claim process – PLEASE NOTE: A copy of the original sales receipt must accompany the product or the claim will not be considered valid and will not be processed.
To start the claims process, please email email@example.com.
Send the defective product back along with a copy of your sales receipt using the return address slip you are provided.
Money will be refunded once Top Drawer Toys receives the defective item. This timeframe may vary depending on shipping speed.
90-DAY WARRANTY CONDITIONS
1. TOP DRAWER TOYS warrants your device for NINTY (90) DAYS, after the original purchase date, against defects due to faulty workmanship or materials that affect the product’s function. It does NOT cover cosmetic deterioration caused by fair wear and tear or damage caused by accident, misuse, or neglect. Taking the pleasure object apart (or its accessories) will render the warranty invalid. We’ll replace your product free of charge for all claims made within the warranty period.
2. The product needs to be returned to us and the warranty process completed before we can replace it. All products under warranty claim must be returned (together with Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number) to the designated TOP DRAWER TOYS location. Shipping costs are non-refundable.
3. For all claims resolved within the 90-day warranty period, the replacement product’s warranty is calculated from the original purchase date.
4. We don’t offer a refund clause, store credit in exchange, or a satisfaction guarantee, only a refund for unopened items purchased on top-drawer-toys.com within 14 days of receipt.
5. All warranty claims need to be supported by reasonable evidence that the date of the claim is within the warranty period and that the device has a fault. This undertaking is in addition to a consumer’s statutory rights and does not affect those rights in any way. If you experience any problems with your product or believe you are eligible for a warranty claim, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.